Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blogs Blogs Blogs!!!

I have a few blogs I really enjoy reading - not everyday but maybe just once a week. Its always interesting to read some one else's perspective on issues and I find the blogs to do with web design and technology are helpful and informative. Its easy to understand why its such a phenomenon. I imagine if you had 100 followers - or 1000? It would be motivating to make the next post!

The first blog I discovered was from a high school teacher working in a really rough school in the Bronx, NY. (It was a few years ago and I cant find the link anymore - sorry!). It was a fascinating insight and really articulate journal of a completely different culture and experience. I feel that being able to read different peoples recordings gives us an idea of others lives and experiences.

I am also finding myself reading blogs that I may glean some information from and then hardly viewing again. I also discover some that are so good - but then the author may lose interest or just become defunct - its kind of annoying if you want more!

I go through phases as well - I will read someones blog a lot and then lose interest - not necessarily because of the subject matter

No comments:

Post a Comment