Saturday, March 14, 2009

Second Life

By day Im just plain old Raphael - but by night I AM Lonewolf Buccaneer!!! I have only had a quick look around my second life world but I could see myself spending some time exploring the virtual world and experiencing what it has to offer.

Hopefully I dont become completely addicted and forget to eat, sleep or lose track of the real world? Im sure this must have happened to people? I was going to post a screen shot but I havent 'modified' myself to my high standard yet!

2 comments:

  1. Lonewolf Bucaneer! What a mighty sounding name. I'm yet to explores SL, but the call to be a different persona is beckoning. I hope I get some swish sounding name... not entirely sure how that works yet or if we get to invent out our own name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LB - don't worry - even addicts have to eat and sleep (though they might lose track of the real world!). Pretty amazing world isn't it. Fi.

    ReplyDelete